Organization for Sustainable Socio-Economic Development Initiative (OSSEDI Malawi) is a Non-Governmental Organization established on 26th May, 2004 and registered with the Government of Malawi under incorporation act in the 1962 by-laws of Malawi. OSSEDI Malawi well registered with all the relevant bodies in Malawi like the government of Malawi Trustees of Incorporation-registration no: 2309/305, CONGOMA and NGO Board.
Organization for Sustainable Socio-Economic Development Initiative (OSSEDI Malawi) was founded to enhance civil society effective participation in social and economic development of Malawi. It therefore emphasizes on community empowerment in order to improve the quality of service delivery for the community contribution towards national development agenda.
OSSEDI MALAWI’s VISION
To be a leader in providing resources and knowledge to the less privileged marginalized of the communities for enhanced quality of life and access to basic fundamental human rights.
OSSEDI MALAWI’s MISSION
To support the poor and marginalized members of the communities through an innovative development and participatory process is critical that contributes to the socio-economic development of the country.
OSSEDI MALAWI’s CORE VALUES
- We believe that people working together can achieve positive change
- We value Transparency and accountability
- We value partnership based on honesty and humbleness
- We value openness to learning
- We value innovation and creativity by sharing experiences
- To advocate for child protection and access to basic education.
- To contribute towards promoting and increasing youth and community participation in publicdecision making and accountability processes for improved service deliver.
- To promote interventions that facilitate environmental and natural resources management.
- Capacity building of the citizenry for sustainability of development projects in Malawi.
TALK TO US
OSSEDI Malawi Partners
[logo-showcase id=”118″ title=”Donor”]